Skip to content
- Cedervall Lauta K., Disaster Law, Routledge, 2015
- De Pooter H., Le droit international face aux pandémies: vers un système de sécurité sanitaire collective?, Editions A. Pedone, 2015
- Zwitter, C.K. Lamont, H.-J. Heintze, J.Herman (eds.), Humanitarian Action: Global, Regional and Domestic Legal Responses, Cambridge University Press, 2015
Articles in Law Journals and Collected Volumes
- Bae Y., Joo Y.M., Won S.Y., “Decentralization and collaborative disaster governance: Evidence from South Korea”, in Habitat International (2015)
- Bartolini G., “La definizione di disastro nel progretto di articoli della Commissione del diritto internazionale“, in 98 Rivista di Diritto Internazionale (2015), pp. 155 ff.
- Browne L., “Disaster Relief: Restricting and Regulating Public Health Interventions”, in 43 The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics (2015) pp. 45 ff.
- da Costa K., Pospieszna P., “The Relationship between Human Rights and Disaster Risk Reduction Revisited: Bringing the Legal Perspective into the Discussion”, in 6 Journal of International Humanitarian Legal Studies (2015) pp. 64 ff.
- Fisher D., Cipullo L., Granger I., Limuloa F., “Beyond Operations: Law, Governance and the Role of Local Actors“, in ICRC World Disaster Report (2015), pp. 64 ff.
- Hasegawa R., “Returning home after Fukushima: Displacement from a nuclear disaster and international guidelines for internally displaced persons“, in The Migration, Environment and Climate Change: Policy Brief Series (September 2015)
- Hilpold P., “Filling a Buzzword with Life: The Implementation of the Solidarity Clause in Article 222 TFEU“, in 42 Legal Issues of Economic Integration (2015), pp. 209 ff.
- Minard P., “The IPCR Arrangements: a Joined-up Approach in Crisis Response?“, Brief Issue – EU Institute for Security Studies, December 2015
- Pietropaolo M., “Observations on strengthening community participation in disaster risk reduction in disaster law and policy“, in 5 ICRC Disaster Law Working Paper Series Paper (2015)
- Sivakumaran S., “Arbitrary Withholding of Consent to Humanitarian Assistance in Situations of Disaster”, in 64 International and Comparative Law Quarterly (2015) pp. 501 ff.
- Turner R., “Barriers to customs entry at the time of disaster in developing countries: mitigating the delay of life-saving materials”, in 9 World Customs Journal (2015) pp. 3 ff.
- Ulrich L.M., “The Customary International Law Obligation to Protect Disaster Relief Personnel and their Property“, in 22 Williamette Journal of International Law & Dispute Resolution (2015) pp. 343 ff.
- Zidar A., “WHO International Health Regulations and human rights: from allusions to inclusion“, in 19 The International Journal of Human Rights (2015) pp. 505 ff.
- Special Issue of Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law: This is not a Drill (Volume 48, Issue 4), which includes (progressive order):
- Katcha E., “Challenges for ‘Affected States’ in Accepting International Disaster Aid: Lessons from Hurricane Katrina”, in 48 Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law (2015) pp. 921 ff.
- Pronto A. N., “Understanding the Hard/Soft Distinction in International Law”, in 48 Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law (2015) pp. 941 ff.
- Bookmiller K. N., “Professional Standards and Legal Standards Setting: INSARAG, FMTs, and International Disaster Relief Volunteers”, in 48 Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law (2015) pp. 957 ff.
- Clark N. E., “Imagery and Expectations for International Disaster Response”, in 48 Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law (2015) pp. 985 ff.
- Telesetsky A., “Beyond Voluntary Corporate Social Responsibility: Corporate Human Rights Obligations to Prevent Disasters and to Provide Temporary Emergency Relief”, in 48 Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law (2015) pp. 1003 ff.
- Bartolini G., “Attribution of Conduct and Liability Issues Arising from International Disaster Relief Missions: Theoretical and Pragmatic Approaches to Guaranteeing Accountability”, in 48 Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law (2015) pp. 1029 ff.
- Hammond E., “Nuclear Power, Risk and Retroactivity”, in 48 Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law (2015) pp. 1059 ff.
- Davis L. L. and Jones A., “Fukushima’s Shadow”, in 48 Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law (2015) pp. 1083 ff.
Reports & Working Papers
- Bartolini G., Natoli T., Riccardi A., Report of the Expert Meeting on the ILC’s Draft Articles on the Protection of Persons in the Event of Disasters, IDL Working Papers 3 (2015)
- Gatti M., IDRL in Italy – Strenghtening the Legal and Policy Framework for International Disaster Response, IFRC Disaster Law Working Paper, 2015
- IFRC and UNDP, The Handbook on Law and Disaster Risk Reduction (2015)
- IFRC, Report on the Survey on disaster relief, regulation and protection (2015)
- IFRC, Disaster Law in Southeast Asia – Summary of progress 2012-2015 (2015)